|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Jun 16, 2016 05:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Jun 26, 2016 02:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The MERS Marine Education and Research Society (MERS) is a Canadian registered charity based on northern Vancouver Island that is dedicated to promoting the conservation and understanding of marine ecosystems through scientific research, environmental education, and marine wildlife response. For more information about our work, please see www.mersociety.org
The "Love Your Ocean" auction is part of a fundraising event for MERS that is taking place at the Seahorse Cafe and Gallery in Telegraph Cove, BC on Sunday, June 26 2016 from 11am to 2pm. There will be food, fun activities for kids, a raffle, and more! Click here for details. All proceeds from the auction and event go to MERS' research, education, and wildlife response activities.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Secure online Payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required)
- Cheque or cash in person at the Seahorse Cafe "Love Your Ocean" event on June 26 in Telegraph Cove.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning bidders can pick their items up at the Seahorse Cafe "Love Your Ocean" event on June 26th t 2pm or items can be shipped within Canada at no extra cost.
- Shipping outside of Canada may require an additional fee. Contact [email protected] for details.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —